4th edition of the SCC East-West Forum
Dispute Resolution and Legal Services amidst EU Sanctions and Russian Counter-Sanctions.
Join us for the 4th edition of the SCC East-West Forum!
Date: September 28th
Location: Budapest Bar Association, 7 Szalay Street, Budapest
Time: 1:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Explore the landscape of Dispute Resolution and Legal Services amidst EU Sanctions and Russian Counter-Sanctions in our upcoming event, which will explore
- Compliance with EU sanctions during arbitral proceedings
- Impact of sanctions on legal services
- Implications of "No Claims" provisions for parties and arbitrators
- Interplay between sanctions and investor-state claims in the region
- Enforcement amidst sanctions and conflicts of laws
For more information and registration, refer to the attached conference flyer.
We look forward to welcoming you to this insightful event!