London International Disputes Week 2023
The London International Disputes Week 2023 is a hybrid event for legal practitioners from across the world and is aimed at providing crucial insights into the business and law of international dispute resolution The SCC will be arranging an event in partnership with Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner LLP in the topic of “Giving technology the green light: how to deliver eco-friendly arbitrations".
We are delighted to invite you to our seminar during London International Disputes Week (LIDW) on Thursday, 18 May 2023.
Our discussion will focus on how technology can be used to make international arbitration more environmentally friendly. In particular, we will discuss the drive from corporate clients to adopt more environmentally sustainable practices. We will also be drilling down into what steps need to be taken for arbitration to be more environmentally friendly and what is needed from different stakeholders to achieve this.
We will have George Burn, Partner, BCLP moderating the seminar and a distinguished panel.
- Natalia Petrik, Deputy Secretary General of the SCC
- Nadia Hubbuck, Senior Associate, BCLP
- Lucy Greenwood, Arbitrator and Founder of the Campaign for Greener Arbitrations, Greenwood Arbitration
- Wendy Miles KC, Barrister, Twenty Essex
- Maguelonne de Brugiere, International Counsel, Comcast