Access to the SCC Ad Hoc Platform
Disputing parties can use our SCC Ad Hoc Platform digital tool, which is tailored for dispute resolution processes.
The platform offers secure communication and document storage in ad hoc procedures. The service is completely independent and does not imply that the case is otherwise administered by the SCC or that the dispute resolution is subject to SCC rules.
In an ongoing ad hoc procedure, the SCC can help the parties to:
- Appoint arbitrators, auditors and assessors
- Decide on challenges to arbitrators
- Fund holding (see below)
- Manage the notarisation and certification of arbitral awards.
Requests for ad hoc services should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SCC charges a service fee when the application is confirmed, usually EUR 3,500 (excluding VAT).
- Funds can only be held in euros.
- All funds are placed in a dedicated account.
- The SCC confirms all deposits to the parties and the tribunal.
- The SCC provides a summary of funds received and disbursed, both periodically and on request.
- Payments are made at the request of the tribunal.
- The SCC invoices the tribunal for the fundholding service.
- The annual fee is EUR 3,500 (excluding VAT).