The SCC Arbitrator’s Guidelines have been developed to facilitate and streamline our procedure.
The Guidelines serve as a practical tool and source of information for the arbitrators when sitting in an SCC arbitration.
The Guidelines contain information about
- Calculation of fees to the arbitrators.
- Compensation for expenses.
- Daily allowance.
- VAT applicable to the arbitrator’s fee.
- Invoicing of arbitrator’s fee.
- Appointment of a secretary.
- Written submissions to be provided to the Secretariat.
- Delivery of the award to the parties.
The Guidelines also contain the SCC Model Award and information on when instructions of how to appeal should be included in the award.